Friday, July 06, 2007

I Heart Joey Gosiengfiao. (Peace the Spork Out in Heaven Joey G. - you too... Soundwave.)

Forgive me.
I just couldn't resist.

"Beeg Brown Eyes"
"An exciting and adventurous..?????????"
"Birds of d sem fether FLOCK....."



TONTA!!
"Use your own panty" "Shaddap!"
"Mag alis kayo ng panty kung gusto ninyo! But my panty stays... right were it is!"




"O! Buti nga may SOUNDS tayo eh"
"Op cors I hab ebrything"

Tapos sayaw ???? and sabunutan ulit!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!


"Oh, eets a bright sanny day."
"An hour of tender loving care in the 8 o'clock sunshine."
"Yan ang sikreto ng aking YOUTHFUL complexion."
"It's Ms. Manila Sunshine not Ms. Manila Sunstroke."
"He!! You're not a VIRGIN anymore."




Click here for
More GLORIOUS "1000 peysos" Joey G smack
Courtesy of Lizie Cutie!!



*******************

Ey Karla Knight!!

I FOUND SOUNDWAVE!!!!!!!!!!
He's trying to cope with not being in the movie and all....
F*ckn IPODS!
Bwahahahaha!




*******************

Last but not least......

Silent Library with Ernesto Hoost.

Thanks for this one Benj!
I can't believe they pulled out Hoost's nosehairs and whacked his ass!!