Saturday, March 18, 2006

M For Manila



I keep coming back to Manila..
Simply no place like Manila....
Manila..... Da Cui's are going to the ZOO!!

Eh?? :)

Yep! It's Manila Zoo time once again!

Here's Rose at the Zoo with a Super Cutie Baby...



Ngyar!!! Make that "Baby Caimy" - the Caiman Crocodile!!!

Won't it bite???

Never fear!

Coz' Scotch Tape is here!!



O.I.P!!!!!!!! (Only In The Philippines!!)

Hahahahahahahah!

Want more O.I.P's?


Well, the animals DO look kinda hungry. Plus there's no frickin' grass in their shelter!


Here's another O.I.P ......

Yeppers... the Manila Zoo now offers free turtle rides!!

Wasn't able to take a pic of the kids ridin' it.

But yeah...just come on down to the Manila Zoo -"Kinder Zoo" for some Turtle Fun!!

Man.. those turtles sure can move!


I overheard that Elephant Rides are next....



Anywayz, I met this real tall dude at the Zoo.

He was like 6' 6" or somethin.

Real Long and Lean.

Huge Bball Potential.

So naturally.... since I'm always on the lookout for fresh basketball talent for the Ateneo Men's Basketball Team.

I approached him and talked to him.

Guess what??

He made it to the Ateneo Men's UAAP Basketball Team this week!!

Way to go OSTI!!!



I'm so proud of you OSTI (rich) ...... sniff sniff....


Hinahanap-hanap kita Manila......
Ang ingay mong kay sarap sa tenga...


Manila sure has come a long way.

Look! Check out the bay!


And look what's coming in May...

Adjacent to the Bay!!


It's the GINORMOUS SM Mall Of Asia - Hey hey hey!!


Check out the cool globe frontin' the Mall of Asia!!

It's about time someone got it right! Hehehehehehe!


Phew, whattadaytrip.

Thanks Manila!! It was a blast!!

Take me back in your arms Manila...
And promise me you'll never let go..
Promise me you'll never let go!!


Now that's what you call DIRECT!! :)