Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A.I. UPDATE.1

Man!!!

Did MANDISA kick ass or what??



She was so great!!

Even better than the original - Chaka Khan??!!

Sheesh... all the girls must be quaking in fear after Mandisa's performance.

If ya ask me ... the strongest/best sounding/most lovable? girls are "Mcpheefever", Tucker, Bennett and "Pick Pickler".

And in the end ..... only Elliot Yamin, Chris Daughtry and Taylor Hicks from the men stand a really remote chance of winning.

It's gonna be a girl winner again this year. And the best is definitely yet to come.

A.I. keeps gettin' better and better!!



Kath's goofiness reminds me of Cam Diaz. Nothing goofy 'bout her singin though. UBER nice!!!

Notable quotes:
"I'm a mink?" - Pick Pickler

And Simon? Preferring Pickler over Carrie?
WTF???

Dat's probably what Carrie said too..... :)