Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I Should Tell You... I Should Tell You...




"There's only us...
There's only this...

Forget regret..

Or life is yours to miss..

No other road...
No other way...

No day but today!!"



Yahoo!! I finally got to watch RENT!!!

Well...

Just the movie and not the play. ;)

But what a movie it was.

So full of emotion and life lessons.

Jonathan Larson is an artistic genius. It's so sad that he passed away at such an early age and didn't get to produce more musicals like RENT.


Double Yahoo! Coz' I found more cool songs to listen to!!

Bubble Wrap's IPOD g
ot me hooked on the usual RENT music fare - songs like Seasons Of Love, Without You and I'll Cover You.

Now I've added these lovely gems too!!

* Will I
* Finale B
* Another Day
* One Song Glory
* I Should Tell You

**Letty - you absolutely have to download these songs!


The whole cast was hot.

Bravo to Jesse Martin who played Tom Collins!!

And of course, Rosario Dawson was absolutely awesome!

Didn't know she had those vocal chops.


And she sure cleans up good too!! :)



P.S.

Thas' right yo!!

Da Cui's were in RENT!! :)

Hehehehehehehehe!!