Tuesday, September 19, 2006

She's A Woman ...

Look who got earrings!!!
(Click to enlarge)

"Boy or Girl?"

She's a girl you dolt!!

Earrings?? Heller!!

I hope we never have to answer that damn question again.

============

We went to the doctor's office today to give Cara her usual check-up and her measles vaccine.

Then Rosabel decided that it was time for our Cara to get her ears pierced.

I was like =="Wuh? An injection plus ear piercing??" "Can she take that??"

As you can see, I'm really squeamish with anything needle-like....

They used that auto earring gun thing on her. Nakakainis lang coz she was in such a good mood -- tapos -- click -- waaah!!!

She cried a little bit lang. And the injection wasn't as bad as the ear piercing. I take full credit for that because I was distracting her with my elegant and patented "doctor's toys waving".

Zachy was so mad at the person who did the piercing. Being the over-protective bro that he is.

He really loves his sis.

And his sis loves him dearly too.

BTW, she got them "Pacman" Earrings...