Saturday, August 30, 2008

ICE SKATING AT MALL OF ASIA

We finally tried out ye standard size- hockey/ice skating rink at ye olde SM Mall Of Asia a couple of weeks ago.

I thought I forgot to skate.

But it's jez like ridin a bike.

Ya never forget.

Sad to say -- this was Zachy's first time to skate.

So he was flip-floppin around and ....


Zachy made a brave attempt to go around the rink by facing the ice rink wall and hanging on to it.

Twas' a very slow process.

I took his hand around 3/4's of the way to speed it up a bit.

And my gawd -- his hands were freezin!!

This may have been the first and last time for Zachy to skate. :)

Rollerblades nalang daw! Hehehehehe!


NOT FOR ME!

Can't wait to try it again!


However - it costs like Php 300 for an unlimited skate and Php 150 for an hour.

I think I better buy me a new pair of Rollerblades too!

Skate Fo - evah!



Meanwhile.....

Over at Dave's Playhouse.....

Someone opened a business! :)


*************************


The Girlz got some new haircuts last week.

WHATTACUTIES!!!

CutieBANGS!

and

CutieDORA!


Here's another CUTIE!

It's CutiePOPS!


We miss you CutiePOPS/LOLO!!

Hope you and Maks are having a great time over at YVR!


*************************

FLICKR ROLL!