Sunday, December 02, 2007

ENCHANTED by The Movie Enchanted!

I'm such a sucker for happy endings, mah-velous musicals and sappy love stories.. Hehehehehehe!!

(Watched too many Disney movies growing up!!)

So naturally...

I found ENCHANTED real...uuuhhh...
ENCHANTING!!!


Just watchin' the rats, roaches, flies and pigeons doin' dishes is already worth the admission!!
HILARIOUS!!
And gross at the same time.

:)

Cyclops (James Marsden) was great playing the Prince.
I never knew he could act and SING like that. Hahahahahaha!
He was real funny and entertaining.

The chipmunk was funny.

The songs and dancing were excellent.

Amy Adams who played the main character- Giselle was also amazing.
She sings most of the songs too!


Idina Menzel is in the film!
It's just too bad she didn't get a chance to sing.
She would have blown everyone away fo' sure.


And that song sung by Jon Mclaughlin!!
DAMN!
Nice voice and melody.
The song's called -- "So Close"
I think I'll download that song and bunch of other songs from the movie later.


Anyways, I TOTALLY recommend that you watch this movie.

YOU"LL REALLY BE EN.......