Friday, April 21, 2006

I-Yey!!

I Love my Ipod!! (30Gb Video)

Got it around 2 weeks ago.


I'VE NEEDED ONE SINCE GRADE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness for technology!!!

No more need to bring around that bulky Case Logic Cd Holder!
And no need to burn endless CDR's!


One of the neat things I love about the Ipod is the Album Art.

It adds a visual aspect to the music that you listen to.

You usually just see the track number, time, name of song etc. on your Cd Player or Car Stereo when listening to ordinary Cd's.

But this time you can actually upload the exact Album Image of the song via ITunes.

And voila, playing music on your Ipod takes you on a nostalgia trip with your friends!!

For example:

OMG!! It's The Tears For Fears - The Hurting Album Cover!


or

OMG!! It's the Depeche Mode - Some Great Reward Album Cover!


I can go on and on about my Ipod and it's tremendous features.

But forget it....

There are so many album covers left to upload....and so many songs to catalogue by year...and so many songs to catalogue by track number.....and..........

:)